Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some cleanup work and small updates...

I just put up my blog for the Archives. I figure this way, I have a place to discard my discontinued work so I can look back and remind myself not to make the same mistakes again. Oh, and for others to enjoy of course, haha!

I've decided which sims I want to use. It's a pretty long list (5 males and 5 females) so I might as well get the list up now:

Alicia Longshore - F
Shannon Sprogue - F
Travis Carson - M
Tristan Dugan - M
Erin McCoy - F
George Lessen - M
Marta Tomasi - F
Jon Marsh - M
Celia Pendragon - F
Alan Reynolds - M
Max Staple - M

Also, I just installed Twallan's Story Progression mod, so that should help move things along. Some other things I'm planning for this blog is a somewhat permanent template and arrangement so people don't visit my blog one day, and then come back to find that it's completely different. I love change, maybe a little too much. If I use the same arrangement for too long, things get "stale". Maybe I have Commitment Issues. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment