Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crescent Hills Update! (11/8/09)




Well, Helena Jitmakusol is still under-construction, but she's becoming more and more like her TS2 counterpart. Something's slightly off, though. I'll figure it out when I go back into CAS. But for now, here's a sneak peek:


So far, I've been focusing on moving in the townies and building homes for them. About halfway, I just gave up and gave some of them homes that I downloaded. They're not masterpieces, but they function! :)

The Staple Household

Alicia Longshore by SelahFreeAtLast
Max Staple by Sue_D_Nim
(the house was built by me)

The Lessen Household

George Lessen by Chyrsame
Shannon Sprague by Chrysame
(house built by me)

The Leman Household

Tammy Leman by Nicarra60
Jon Marsh by SelahFreeAtLast
(house built by me)

The McCoy Household

Erin McCoy by Chrysame
Alan Reynolds by Chrysame
(house by GLachaille)

The Dugan Household

Tristan Dugan by Chrysame
(house by GLachaille)

I may play these households from time to time, but I will be checking the newspaper daily to see what shenanigans your sims' have gotten into, and if I see anything, then I'll report back to you guys here on this blog. It's only fair. :)

The actual stories, journals, and "newspaper" entries won't start until I've gotten Helena settled. I can't wait to see how she reacts to your guys' sims, and vice versa! :)
(I think she may have her eye on Tristan...)

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, you build beautiful houses!

    I'm happy to see Max with a nice girl.

    I love the name Tristan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very very cool! Tristan looked glitched so I downloaded him from the exchange and he changed on me, too. I reloaded him and it did it, again. I had to eliminate him from my studio. Bah.

    You do build wonderful homes. And I love, love Helena's shirt. I can't wait to see what happens here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous houses - I can't wait to follow along and see what everyone gets up to!

    Do you use any hacks? I was just thinking that Twallan's story progression mod has a feature that gives you pop-up messages every time someone gets married, has a baby, etc. You can turn them on and off but I find it much easier than checking the newspaper every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sue, Carla and Chrysame, thanks! I don't have much faith in my building abilities, but it's nice to know that they're better than I thought, lol. Helena's shirt is by Anubis360 at Modthesims. He did an amazing H&M conversion pack, and it's recolorable!

    I use hacks. More than I initially expected to use, actually, lol. I will eventually list all the hacks that I use. And for some reason, I can't seem to get Twallan's SP mod to work. Does that require a new town bootup or something? Hmmm....I'll have to look into that. IndieStone is out of the question, since it's crashing my game. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I commented here the other day but must have only subscribed and didn't click "post comment". I don't remember what I wrote the other day.
    Helena is beautiful.
    The houses are beautiful. I remember trying to build enough houses for an entire town in sims2. I made it through about half the houses I wanted, ran out of ideas and ended up using remodeled bin houses. Wasn't online at the time and couldn't download.
    Thanks for adding my sims. I'm curious to see how they all react to each other. I foresee some very nice looking next generations coming up in this game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know why my first post disappeared. I didn't stick around and type in the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmcheesy, tell me if the newspaper works? It has only been giving me sports updates and city council news of late.

    ReplyDelete