Wednesday, October 26, 2011

AMATUS

So, I have some exciting news!

A short story called AMATUS (latin: belovedwill be published on October 31st, aka Halloween. It was originally meant to be a part of the in-game project I've previously referred to, but the mood of the story clashes with the mood and environment of the project. Sooo, it gets its own short series! :)

I wanted to wait to announce the series, since I wasn't sure if it would work, but it seems to be going well so far and hopefully it will continue to. I've written some chapters in advance so I can focus on school. The chapters will be released once every week for multiple parts, and once every two weeks for complete chapters.

I'm publishing this on my Six Degrees blog as well as my Cheezy's Corner blog so all my followers can see it. Although it's been a month since I last updated this story, I promise I'm not through with it yet. My game and I just need a breather and a chance to expand on other projects.

Can't wait to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment